Sunday

the grand total is ...

I made a grand total of fourteen earrings this weekend. Insanity. 

Five of them are really simple and clean danglies. Very streamline. Definitely not what I'm used to creating. I tend to make shorter, more intricate earrings.

They look great hanging. The pearl balls are slide-able. You can move them up and down the chain.


The blues are to die for.



I don't know what came over me. 


Don't worry, I didn't spend the whole weekend cooped up inside. I tend to only make earrings on the weekends since I'm so busy during the week with classes and work. Plus now that I'm working in the studio, I have to schedule in photo shoots.

Yesterday I took a photo walk around the beach. The weather was amazing.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...