Monday

finally, earrings ...

I finally decided to just suck it up and photograph some earrings. I don't know how far to go back in time though, so I ended up just photographing my most recent ones.

My bed is pressed up against my window, so I just pulled up the blinds and photographed on top of my black jersey sheets. I tore a sheet of stationary from a set I picked up in Korea and poked two holes in them with a stud. Fancy, I know (:

I didn't have a macro lens: the photographs with the black showing are the 'original' photos, the ones without are cropped. These aren't color corrected, just resized.


Without further ado...


I did a bead trade with HQCD's Lisa and she sent me these lovely brown faceted beads from Swarovski:
I don't wear a lot of brown, but these are just too pretty.

brown swarovski beads, bronze bow connectors, MOP hearts

__________________________________________________________________________

This is a strange pair and adventurous pair. They move well.


coral roses, bronze elements, MOP hearts, swarovski 4mm bicone


__________________________________________________________________________


These are my favorite. They're very simple, and remind me of spring.
MOP birds, pink coral roses, glass beads.

__________________________________________________________________________

These are cute and simple.
MOP leaves, coral roses, swarovski 4mm bicones, brass elements.

__________________________________________________________________________

I bought these awesome cubic zirconia gems. They're cone shaped, and amazingly shiny. They're hard to pair things with because they are just too... bling-bling? LOL.

Pink faceted squares, silver textured bows, 4mm bicones, cubic zirconia crystals
Pictures don't do them justice : (

__________________________________________________________________________

They're on this pair too:

gold leaves, pink coral beads, cubic zirconia crystals

__________________________________________________________________________

These look more... vintage? to me. I love the color combination.
brass elements, pink coral roses, teal leaves

__________________________________________________________________________

These are actually reconstructed. Once in awhile I go through my collection and take apart earrings I don't really wear/like. These had green rondelles on them. I switched them out for pink ones and added silver chains and petite hooks, plus the crystal hanging off the bottom.

Always be open to change!

- A

2 comments:

  1. The second pair of earrings are my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they all look so cute :) and the salad looks yummy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...