Wednesday

new earrings & eos lip balms

I finally have time to breathe.

I'm finished with my photography classes for this quarter! I took two shooting courses: Multimedia for Photojournalists and Photography as a Narrative. Multimedia was probably my most challenging class... I had an assignment every week that consisted of: having to find a story, photographing it well several times, interviewing people and recording sound, and putting it all together in soundslides to make something good cohesive. On top of that, a group midterm and then a final project. It was insane and intense but I loved my professor.

I'm also done with my finance class and my 10 page photography ethics paper, so now I just have one exam left, then I'm on a plane to go home (:

I went on a spree last night. I actually haven't been creating much, I would sit at my desk and not feel up for it at all... pick up a thing here, set it down there, forget about it, give up on it... but oddly last night inspiration hit me.




one
very delicate and feminine





two
silver and simple






three
birds and bronze




four
angels and roses





five
reminds me of candy




six
blue birds flying





seven
stacked


5 comments:

  1. ooo i love the blue birds flying one <3 so pretty!

    all my friends call the EOS balms "nipple balms".. hahaha. sigh. i love them though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome earrings. the first pair looks really nice. you're so lucky to be finished with your work already... x.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. izumi: thank you ! and hahah yeah, i get really strange looks... good conversation starters though!

    Kittin: thank you, and oh my, i'm SO happy to be finished you have no idea. my school is on the quarter system, so we have 10 intense weeks of classes before exams... i think i like it better this way though, i couldn't imagine being in some of my classes for 14 weeks.

    clarissa: thanks, i think so too ^^ i'm a sucker for cheap, cute stuff. i don't know what to do with them, haha i don't eat out of them... i just put things in them. the blue one is full of my (4) lip balms haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute! And I love the lighting of your photos <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...