Tuesday

EARRING SHOWCASE: pearls & pastels


Even though neon seems to be all the rage for spring this year, I have a soft spot for pastels--especially with Easter coming up.






I have three pairs to show you guys today. They all have pearl and pastel elements.



large pearl leaf beads
rhinestone studs
chain
Swarovski crystals
ball head pins


 I tend not to use a lot of crystals in my work, but I love the alabaster line.



pink bow beads
Swarovski crystals
pearls
ball head pins
white & blue seed beads
chain
metal beads
wire


monofilament nylon
pink round beads
pearl leaf beads
blue seed beads
ball head pins
rhinestone studs
jump rings


I bought a huge pack of foam boards so I'm trying to use them for everything; hence the use of the white boards in these photographs.

I was getting tired of my plain white backgrounds so thought I would make some fun geo shapes out of the foam. Still white, but a little more exciting, maybe?


Thank you for viewing!

- A


7 comments:

  1. LOVELY WORK! I especially love how you showcase your earrings! You should open an etsy shop!

    <33 Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty! Where do you usually get buy the chains/jump rings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jessica (: I usually buy them from any big craft store-- either Michaels or AC Moore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these earrings are so pretty!
    can you please make tutorials on these?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely as always. I love how simple and classic a lot of your earrings are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so cute!And those pink bows and shell charms are beautiful!Do you know where I can find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the pink bows when I was in Korea, but I bought the shells from Walmart :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...