I recently moved so I took the time to organize all my jewelry. Here are a couple tips and ideas!
1. Repurpose broken jewelry stands. The birdcage on the left doesn't spin correctly, it gets loose and super wobbly. So instead of using it as an earring holder, I just drape necklaces over it.
2. Make a frame jewelry holder. Thrift an awesome frame, cut cork board to the correct size, add a line of wire, and finished. To hold my metal studs I glued lace around a small tin and hung it on the wire.
3. Cute thrifted bowls are your friend.
4. Office supplies are never off limits. This is just a regular cork board and pushpins.
5. Utilize unique items. I use miniature easels to hold my hair-ties. I found this mini-shopping cart at a yard sale.
6. Buy seasonal items from craft stores AFTER the holiday. I LOVE ceramic egg crates, and I got them for super cheap at various craft stores after Easter.
7. Handles rock. I took the drawers off a broken wardrobe and put it on my windowsill. I slung necklaces over the pulls.
Thanks for reading!