Monday

TUTORIAL: SPIKE BARRETTE

 
 

 
 
 
MATERIALS NEEDED:
  • different sized spike beads / I'm using howlite spike beads 
  • french barrette
  • glue / I'm using E6000
 
 
 
 
 
First off, you're going to lay out your beads. I want an inverted triangle shape, so I started with my longest bead to the smallest.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I applied an ample amount of E6000, remember to open a window because this stuff is strong. Start placing your beads.
 
WARNING: This will get sticky and messy and you will get E6000 everywhere.
 
 
 




I realized that I hadn't laid out enough beads so I had to add two more.






 
 
Here I'm pressing the spikes down.
 
 
 
 
Leave to cure overnight.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Use your barrette to keep bangs back, sweep hair to one side, or for a half ponytail!
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...